High-Star is your one-stop shop for engineering! Our experienced team of engineers can be part of your design and manufacturing processes. In addition, we complete the design process with capabilities in FEA, in automation programming.
- Product Design
- Modeling and Rendering
- Reverse Engineering
High-Star Engineering Work
- Producing detailed plans, 3D models and 2D drawing for the manufacture and erection of steel members (beams, stairs, pipelines, connections… ) used in construction of buildings, bridges, industrial plants, mechanisms and pipes.
- Complying with the requirements of the design drawings and with all industry standards and protocols.
- Using Tekla© , Catia © and Solidworks© to provide 3D details and 2D (including erection drawings and shop drawings) model of any steel structure.
Add-on products for motor vehicle are part of our business. As long as you provide us with free-hand sketches, pdf files or even just the concept, we can propose your 3D models, drawings and prototypes.
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Displacements analysis
- Von Mises stresses
- Industrial robots simulation
- Check the kinematic of fixture: station, gripper, gun
- Check the path for robot in these process: handling, spot welding, gluing.
- Checking for collision
- Finding the location that robot can reach to the fixture
- Check safe area
- Using Catia©, Solidworks© and Delmia © to provide simulation results as accurate as possible
Parts Machined Per Hour
Latest Case Studies
Summary: High-Star Corporation recently partnered with a renowned motorcycle brand to produce an array of quality parts. After finalizing project terms, we employed stateRead More
Summary: High-Star Corporation has built enduring partnerships with numerous reputable companies, including leading ATV brands. In a recent project, High-Star manufactureRead More
Summary: High-Star Corporation elevates the game for Mercury outboard engines with our High-Star Heads, designed and machined from certified aircraft-grade aluminum. ThesRead More
Latest Industry Articles