High-Star is your one-stop shop for engineering! Our experienced team of engineers can be part of your design and manufacturing processes. In addition, we complete the design process with capabilities in FEA, in automation programming.
- Product Design
- Modeling and Rendering
- Reverse Engineering
High-Star Engineering Work
- Producing detailed plans, 3D models and 2D drawing for the manufacture and erection of steel members (beams, stairs, pipelines, connections… ) used in construction of buildings, bridges, industrial plants, mechanisms and pipes.
- Complying with the requirements of the design drawings and with all industry standards and protocols.
- Using Tekla© , Catia © and Solidworks© to provide 3D details and 2D (including erection drawings and shop drawings) model of any steel structure.
Add-on products for motor vehicle are part of our business. As long as you provide us with free-hand sketches, pdf files or even just the concept, we can propose your 3D models, drawings and prototypes.
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Displacements analysis
- Von Mises stresses
- Industrial robots simulation
- Check the kinematic of fixture: station, gripper, gun
- Check the path for robot in these process: handling, spot welding, gluing.
- Checking for collision
- Finding the location that robot can reach to the fixture
- Check safe area
- Using Catia©, Solidworks© and Delmia © to provide simulation results as accurate as possible
Parts Machined Per Hour
Latest Case Studies
Moto-Cycle OEM – Manufacturing Quality Parts
High-Star has made quality parts based on models or drawings from various OEMs. We have recently completed a project requiring various parts to be made...Read More
ATV Parts – Manufactured From OEM Drawings
High-Star has formed relationships with many well-known and respected companies. In this project, we manufactured parts for a brand of ATV based on the...Read More
High-Performance Heads – Reengineered For Better Fuel Economy and Torque
High-Star Heads are made from the finest certified aircraft grade aluminum. Our proprietary one piece design is completely CNC machines to exact tolerances, incorporatingRead More
Latest Industry Articles