High-Star: Your Full Service Supplier
High-Star is a full service supplier which can integrate engineering, manufacturing, and fabrication. Established in 2002, High-Star was initially a CNC machine shop – specializing in both prototype and production manufacturing of various components. A second plant, originally established in 1982 in Westland Michigan, joined High-Star Corporation in July 2018. This added additional capabilities such as welding, bending, stamping, tubing and assembly. At High-Star, we can customize a solution or capability to your needs.
To provide customized solutions for your needs while minimizing total costs and maintaining industry quality standards. To support our partners’ successes, we continue to develop and improve High-Star in design capability, manufacture footprint, and fabrication ability.
- One-stop shop for engineering design and machine shop
- Full in-house engineering capability, manufacturing facility and warehouse.
- A team of innovative thinkers and experts in various technical industries.
- Precision machining, weldments, prototype, production, tube assembly and service parts.
- Specialize in lower volume and high precision, after-market and service part
- In addition, High-Star has partners overseas for high volume and lower cost production.
- Engineering design for manufacturing
- Additional capacity & capability
- Improve your business bottom line
We are integrated as one team!
- Our team can be part of your design and manufacture processes.
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects to drawings in 2D or 3D format, using the most current releases of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Catia, Tekla…
- In addition, we complete the design process with capabilities in FEA, in automation programming.